- Focused on secondary sports, e.g. Olympic sports other than the big money TV sports like basketball, football /soccer, ice hockey, tennis and golf.
- Primarily for sports rights holders and their sponsors
(athletes, teams, leagues, events, venues).
- Selling sponsorship is hard.
- But it becomes easier when the rights holder...
- understands the sponsor point of view.
- knows how to deliver value to the sponsor.
- has an inventory of their sponsorship assets.
- knows to present a compelling opportunity to prospective sponsors.
If you know how to deliver value
- Sponsors will learn how to maximize ROI and ROO - getting the full value from their sponsorship.
- Rights holders will attract quality sponsors and then delight them with professional account management.
- Developed by sports marketing professionals with years of experience working with both rights holders and sponsors.